The Insurer shall indemnify for any sudden and unforeseen physical loss or damage directly related to the construction or erection of the items insured (i.e. works, factories and equipment for the construction process) and the Insured’s legal liability to the third party at any time during the period of cover.
The Insurer will not be liable for:
- War, invasion, civil war, rebellion,
- Wilful act or wilful negligence of the Insured or of his representatives,
- The deductible stated in the Schedule to be borne by the Insured in any one occurrence,
- Loss or damage due to faulty design,
- Loss or damage to construction plant, equipment and construction machinery due to electrical or mechanical breakdown, failure, breakage or derangement,
- Loss or damage caused to employees of the contractor or the principal or any other firm connected with the project.