The Insurer shall indemnify for any sudden and unforeseen physical loss or damage directly related to the erection, construction or testing of the items insured (i.e. construction plant, equipment and construction machinery) and the Insured’s legal liability to the third party at any time during the period of cover.
The Insurer will not be liable for:
- War, invasion, civil war, rebellion,
- Willful act or willful negligence of the Insured or of his representatives,
- The deductible stated in the Schedule to be borne by the Insured in any once occurrence,
- Loss or damage due to faulty design,
- Loss or damage causing to employees of the contractor or the principal or any other firm connected with the project.