The Insurer shall be liable for any loss or damage caused by:
- Aircraft damage,
- Riot, Striker, Locked-out Workers,
- Storm, Tempest and Flood,
- Impact damage,
- Bursting and/or overflowing of water tanks, apparatus and pipes,
- Earthquake or volcanic,
- Malicious act.
The Insurer shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from:
- Loss by theft during or after the occurrence of a fire,
- Loss, damage or destruction to property occasioned by its own fermentation, natural heating or spontaneous combustion, or by its undergoing any heating or drying process,
- Earthquake, volcanic eruption or other convulsion of nature,
- Typhoon, hurricane, tornado, cyclone or other atmospheric disturbance,
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations (whether war be declared or not), civil war.