Section I – Material damage “all risks”: The Insurer shall indemnify for physical loss or damage caused to the buildings, all internal contents and proper costs in occurrence of unforeseen and sudden accidents.
Section II – Money Insurance: The Insurer shall indemnify for loss of money (current coin, bank and currency notes) anywhere in Vietnam.
Section III – Liabilities: The Insurer shall indemnify for any legal liabilities of the Insured to:
- Public Liability (damage to property or claminants’ costs and expenses in respect of accidental bodily injury to any third party,
- Tenant’s Liability (damage to the Buildings or part to Contents),
Section IV – Personal Accident: The Insurer shall indemnify for bodily injury, resulting from any other cause, in death or disablement, within 12 months from the date of accident.
Section I – Material damage “all risks”:
- Money and other valuable assets such as money, jewellry and precious stones,
- Motor vehicles (including garden implements and wheelchairs) and fitted accessories,
- Acts of fraud or dishonesty involving any partner of the Insured.
Section II – Money Insurance:
- Loss of money due to the dishonesty of any employee of the Insured,
- Shortages due to error or omission.
Section III – Liabilities:
- Bodily injury sustained by any employee of the Insured arising out of and during the course of employment with the Insured,
- Loss of or damage to property belonging to the Insured,
- Liquidated damages or penalties.
Section IV: Personal Accident:
- Suicide, self-destruction, self-inflicted injury or any attempt thereof while sane or insane,
- AIDS, HIV or any sexually transmitted disease,
- The influence of intoxicating liquor or of a drug, other than a drug taken or administered on medical advice.