The Insurer shall be liable for:
- Deaths, injuries or property damage other than those specified in insurance contracts to the third party by motor vehicles,
- Deaths and injuries of passengers as a result of motor vehicle accidents prescribed in contracts of carriage.
Insurers shall not be liable for any damage incurred in the following cases:
- The vehicle owner, driver or victim intentionally causes damage to himself / herself,
- The driver or vehicle owner deliberately runs away from his/her civil liability after the traffic accident,
- The driver does not obtain a driving license or obtains an inappropriate driving license. Where the driver whose driving license is temporarily or permanently withdrawn, shall be considered as driving without driving license,
- Traffic accidents result in indirect consequences: decreases in commercial value, or losses associated with the use of damaged property,
- Property is stolen or robbed in the traffic accident,
- Wars, terror attacks or earthquakes,
- Loss or damage of special property including: gold, silver, and gemstones, valuable papers such as money, antiques, valuable paintings or pictures, dead bodies or corpses.