The Insurer will indemnify the Insured against loss of or damage to the Motor Cycle and its accessories and spare parts whilst thereon:
- by accidental collision or overturning or collision or overturning consequent upon mechanical breakdown or consequent upon wear and tear,
- by fire external explosion self-ignition or lightning or burglary housebreaking or theft,
- by malicious act,
- whilst in transit (including the processes of loading and unloading incidental to such transit) by road, rail, inland waterway, lift or elevator,
And all costs which the Insured shall become legally liable to pay for.
The Insurer shall not be liable in respect of:
- Any accident, loss, damage, or liability caused, sustained, or incurred:
- outside the Geographical Area,
- whilst any Motor Cycle is being driven by or is for the purpose of being driven by him in the charge of any person other than an Authorised Driver,
- whilst any Motor Cycle is being driven by any person whether it be the Insured himself or any person on his order or with his permission whilst under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs to such an extent as to be incapable of having proper control of the vehicle.
- Any liability which attaches by virtue of an agreement but which would not have attached in the absence of such agreement,
- Any sum which the Insured would have been entitled to recover from any party but for an agreement between the Insured and such party.