a. Building and contents
The Insurer shall indemnify for any loss or damage resulting from:
- Fire, Explosion, Lightning,
- Aircraft and other Aerial Devices and/or Articles dropped therefrom,
- Earthquake or Volcanic Eruption,
- Huricane, typhoon, Flood caused by earthquake or volcanic eruption or by hurricane, cyclone, typhoon,
- Theft but only if accompanied by actual forcible and violent breaking into or out of a Building or any attempt thereat,
- Impact with any of the Buildings by any Road Vehicle, Horses or Cattle.
b. Personal accident
Cover for death, permanent disablement and medical expense.
c. Third Party Liability
This Policy does not cover any loss or damage arising out of:
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations (whether war be declared or not), civil war, strike, riot, civil commotion, mutiny, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power,
- Requisition or seizure or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any Government or Public or Local Authority or confiscation or nationalisation,
- Property’s own fermentation, natural heating or spontaneous combustion or by its undergoing any heating or drying process,
- Loss, damage in consequence of or contributed to by nuclear weapons material, ionising radiations or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel.