The Insurer shall indemnify for any loss or damage relating:
1. The Contents at the Situation specified in the Policy, caused by any of undermentioned perils:
- Fire, Lightning, Explosion,
- Flood, Earthquake, Volcanic Eruption,
- Water discharged overflowing or leaking from any pipes, water systems, roof, roof gutterings and downpipes, installed in or on the Situation,
- Malicious persons,
2. The Insurer shall only be liable for any losses or damages to the Insured or their legal representative or any related third parties in any cases of resulting to accidental death, bodily injury, medical cost or any costs relating perils insured under Section 1, at the Situation specified as of this Policy.