The Insurer shall indemnify for any loss or damage relating:
1. The Contents at the Situation specified in the Policy, caused by any of undermentioned perils:
- Fire, Lightning, Explosion,
- Hurricane, Cyclone, Typhoon, Windstorm, Flood, Hail, Snow, Ice or Frost,
- Water discharged overflowing or leaking from any pipes, water systems, roof, roof gutterings and downpipes, installed in or on the Situation,
- Earthquake, Earthquake Shock, Subterranean Fire or Volcanic Eruption,
- Aircraft and Other Aerial or Spatial Devices and articles dropped therefrom,
- Impact by any vehicle or animal,
- Riot, Civil Commotion, Strikers, Locked-Out Workers or persons taking part in Labour Disturbances,
- Malicious persons (whether or not in the course of a disturbance of the public peace)
- Theft (limited to 5% of the Sum Insured for Contents outside the Private Dwelling but inside the Boundaries of the Situation),
- Accidental breakage (resulting in a fracture through the entire thickness) of fixed mirrors or glass forming part of the furniture.
2. The Insurer shall only be liable for any losses or damages to the Insured or their legal representative or any related third parties in any cases of resulting to accidental death, bodily injury, medical cost or any costs relating perils insured under Section 1, at the Situation specified as of this Policy.