The Insurer shall compensate motor vehicle owner for physical damage resulting from unforeseen accident and out of control of the Motor vehicle owner, in the following event:
- Collision, overturning, falling,
- Fire, explosion,
- Natural perils: Storm, typhoon, flood, landslide, lightning, and earthquake, hail,
- Theft of entire vehicle,
- Other fortuitous accident,
- Bodily injury to the driver and passengers when those people travelling on, getting on, getting out the vehicle, and
- All sums including claimant’s costs and expenses which the Insured shall become legally liable to pay in the event of accident caused by or arising out of the use of the Motor Vehicle.
Endorsement (if requested) to extend cover for:
- New for old,
- Towing cover,
- Partial theft.
24/7 Worldwide Travel Assistance:+ 66 2039 5728
Motor Claims Hotline:+ 84 88 886 6276
Customer Service:0888 176 198